LPC/MHSP, LMFT, LCSW, or Licensed Psychologist/HSP
Thriveworks Knoxville is looking for clinical/forensic psychologists, licensed marital & family therapists, licensed clinical social workers, and licensed professional counselors with MHSP designation to join our growing team! Qualified candidates will possess a conferred PhD, PsyD, MA or other variation of alphabet soup and be licensed in the state of Tennessee at the independent level. Sorry, no interns or post-docs but thank you for your interest!
Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive in a successful team dynamic! At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to Thrive!
- Several years of clinical experience
- Knowledge of clinical testing instruments
- Experience helping children, adolescents and adults
- Couple and family therapy
- A positive philosophy of care
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- ABPP certification
- CEDS, IFS, and/or Imago
- Experience with Electronic Health Records
- Interested applicants, please remit a cover letter and CV.
There are full-time positions available and we offer an extremely competitive compensation package for qualified applicants — plus a guaranteed sign-on bonus!
Learn more about Thriveworks at https://Thriveworks.com.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/
We look forward to meeting you!