Part Time Behavioral Health Clinician
We are seeking a dynamic behavioral health provider to join the care team in a unique and integrated practice of primary care, behavioral health, health coaching, and more.
The primary job responsibilities for this position include:
– psycho-social assessment and intervention
– traditional therapy visits
– EAP counseling visits; brief
– consultation-based interventions
– collecting sufficient data to make appropriate referrals, when needed.
The clinician will also provide monthly lunch-and-learn presentations to the patient population and provide consultation to patients and providers on a variety of issues and participate in the collaborative development of the patient treatment plan.
Please contact Hanna Kleiner for more information ([email protected] or 615-428-0914). The online job post can be found on Ziprecruiter and Glassdoor
To learn more, please contact [email protected].