The Lipscomb Initiative for Behavioral Health Integration is excited to host the 2020 Behavioral Health and Primary Care Integration Conference at Lipscomb University on July 24 from 9 am – 3 pm. The conference will highlight evidence supporting programs and practices for the integration of behavioral health in primary care and other integrated health care settings. Special attention will be focused on behavioral health counseling and the COVID-19 pandemic. National experts will address issues including leadership and career options.
• Discuss the role of BHCs in primary care and COVID
• Define ways in which BHCs can practically engage with public health and wellbeing
• Provide a sense of how BHCs are at the front line of health and social care
• Qualify for continuing education credit
• Parinda Khatri, Ph.D., Chief Clinical Officer, Cherokee Health Systems
• David Bauman, Psy.D., Behavioral Health Education Director at Central Washington Family Medicine
• Bridget Beachy, Psy.D., Director of Behavioral Health at Community Health of Central Washington
• Wendy Bradley, LPC-MHSP, CPHQ, Director of Behavioral Health Integration at TMF Health Quality Institute
The 2020 conference is free to participants and will be held over Zoom to address COVID-19 concerns.
Go to the LIBHI website for more information or to register: https://www.lipscomb.edu/psychology-counseling-family-science/initiative-behavioral-health-integration