Virtual Care Therapist – Vertava Health
Job Summary: (Therapists will be responsible for working directly with and coordinating care for our clients via telehealth services (video conference). This is a 100% remote position.)
• Assists clients in developing measurable chemical dependency/dual diagnosis related discharge treatment plan, goals, and objectives
• Complete and maintain accurate records and reports regarding the client’s history and progress, services provided, and other required information
• Provide biopsychosocial assessments
• Provide excellent customer service to clients seeking or service
• Willing to be flexible with schedule and comfortable working in a startup environment.
Education, Experience, and Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Masters level education required
• Licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials) to provide care in the Tennessee.
• Must possess an understanding of the nature of addiction recovery and clinical intervention which leads to greatest outcomes and creates conditions for highest probability of sustained recovery
• Experience providing assessments and therapy over telehealth is preferred
• Reliable internet connection
• Comfort and confidence navigating multiple applications such as Google Suite, ZOOM, Microsoft Teams, etc.
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH: Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals’ varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?