Crayton Counseling & Associates, Inc. is seeking experienced, fully independently licensed LPC, LCSW, or LMFT. We are a busy, collaborative practice of professionals who support each other and work together for the ultimate benefit of our clients. Conscientiousness, warmth, compassion, and ethical practice are absolute requirements, but a sense of humor, good boundaries, and an engaging personality would make you the perfect fit!
We are in-network providers for most Commercial insurance panels. Our clientele is generally voluntary and high functioning. The selected professional will provide outpatient psychotherapeutic services on a part-time basis with flexibility in scheduling. The ideal candidate will be comfortable treating children (ages 8 and up), adolescents, and adults with a wide range of presenting issues in individual, family and group settings.
Duties will include:
• conducting an intake/psychosocial assessments
• assigning diagnoses
• development of a treatment plans
• providing ongoing treatment to assigned clients
• completing all documentation, including progress notes, discharge/aftercare plans, etc. timely
• participate in monthly meetings to gain insights from other clinicians
• report critical incidents according to company policy, etc.
This position offers the following: The opportunity to work in a warm, respectful, office environment where staff health and comfort are a priority. Furnished office space, EHR with remote access, scheduling and telehealth options. Credentialing and inclusion in contracts provided. Marketing support provided with continued flow of internal and external referrals. Option for Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability and Critical Incident Insurance, etc.