Hello Mental Health Professionals,
I am a doctoral student in the Clinical Counseling: Teaching and Supervision program at Trevecca Nazarene University and a LPC-MHSP in Tennessee. I am conducting a study on mental health professionals who provide counseling services to individuals in need (including clients who are at-risk of suicide). If you wouldn’t mind, please take a few minutes to complete this survey.
See below for eligibility requirements and additional information:
• You must be a mental health professional who has at least a master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or some other closely related field.
• You must deliver at least eight hours of direct client care (i.e. individual therapy, family therapy, and/or group therapy via in person or telehealth) per week.
• You must provide mental health services within the United States of America.
• You must have been employed with your respective organization/group practice for at least one month.
• This study has been approved by a human subjects ethics review board.
• This is a confidential survey completed on a secure data-encrypted website (SurveyMonkey).
• This survey takes approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.
• As an incentive to complete the study, you may choose to be entered into a drawing for one of four $25 Amazon gift cards.
• For more information, click the following link OR copy and paste the link into your browser: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SDHEvans-TLPCA
• Please do not share the above link with anyone outside of the TLPCA community.