Trailhead Treatment Center in Knoxville Tennessee is looking to add to our growing team of talented, empathetic therapists. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality therapy services for men using a variety of modalities.
We are specifically looking for an independent therapist who is passionate about one-on-one counseling for men.
Our therapy practice is made up of a tight-knit core group of therapists who collaborate and support each other’s professional goals. We accept all orientations and faith traditions, and we are most interested in someone with a love for inclusivity and allyship who can translate that into their therapy practice.
– Applicant must have or be eligible for a state license to practice (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D or equivalent).
– Ability to conduct at least 20 therapy visits per week where some evening appointments are to be expected.
– Enthusiasm for working specifically with challenges faced by men including depression, compulsive pornography use, PTSD, trauma, self-esteem issues and sexual orientation work.
– Demonstrate specialized training in a specific modality or have a plan and schedule to obtain specialized training or certification in:
– Internal Family Systems
– Acceptance and Integration Training
– Emotionally Focused Therapy
– The Gottman Method
– Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
– Published writing (blogs, print or digital therapy resources)
– Irreverent sense of humor and willingness not to take yourself too seriously. We value what you can bring, but also who you really are.
– Trailhead provides cozy, modern office space, professional digital and print marketing, use of shared workplace resources like printers etc.
– All billing and scheduling is centrally managed
– Graduated, competitive percentages – the more clients you see the more of your fee you keep. We believe in hiring talented therapists and rewarding them for exceptional work
– We start at 35/65% split with a graduated fee schedule easily allowing clinicians to reach 30/70%.
– Being part of a growing practice with a high volume of referrals
– Weekly collaboration opportunities with colleagues
If this sounds like you, please send us an email introducing yourself and what motivates you to work with men specifically. We would love to hear about which therapy modalities you have experience working with and a brief description of your proudest therapy moment. We can’t wait to meet you! Email: [email protected]
Trailhead Treatment Center
Men’s mental health matters.