We are seeking experienced, Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists to join our amazing team of mental health professionals. This position offers the following: The opportunity to work in a warm, respectful, office environment where staff health and comfort are a priority. Credentialing and inclusion in contracts provided. Marketing support provided with continued flow of internal and external referrals. Option for Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability and Critical Incident Insurance, etc.
We are in-network providers for most Commercial insurance panels. Our clientele is generally voluntary and high functioning. The selected professional will provide outpatient psychotherapeutic services on a full or part-time basis with flexibility in scheduling. The ideal candidate will be comfortable treating children (ages 10 and up), adolescents, and adults with a wide range of presenting issues in individual, family and group settings. The work schedule is flexible and has opportunities for Telehealth and in-person sessions.
Duties will include:
• conducting intake/psychosocial assessments
• assigning diagnoses
• development of treatment plans
• providing ongoing treatment to assigned clients
• completing all documentation, including progress notes, discharge/aftercare plans, etc. timely
• participate in monthly meetings to gain insights from other clinicians
• report critical incidents according to company policy, etc.
Crayton Counseling & Associates, LLC