My name is Jennifer Moralejo, M.S., LPC-MHSP, ACS. I am a doctoral candidate at University of Tennessee in the Counselor Education Program, and I am under the supervision of Drs. Casey Barrio Minton ([email protected]) and Joel Diambra ([email protected]). I am writing to request your participation in a study about professional counseling licensure supervisors’ experiences with problems of professional competencies and remediation among their supervisees. I hope you or someone you know would be a potentially good fit for my study.
Inclusion criteria for participation:
• Licensure as a professional counselor, or equivalent, in good standing with your state board
• Licensure or approval to serve as a licensure supervisor, in good standing with your state board.
• Actively providing clinical supervision for at least one licensure supervisee
If you agree to participate in this study, you will:
• Be asked to complete a brief screening survey and informed consent notice.
• Then, we will ask you to complete a survey regarding your experiences with problems of professional competency, remediation, and gatekeeping as a supervisor.
• We will invite you to share up to five narratives of critical incidents related to problems of professional competency you have experienced as supervisor. You can decide how many critical incidents to share.
Your participation will take 15-45 minutes depending on how many critical incidents you choose to share.
After completing this survey, you can enter your information to receive a $10 electronic gift card of your choice.
Please see the link below and the flier attached. If you know of others who may be interested in participating, please feel free to share or post the flier with others.
Please follow this link if you wish to learn more about and potentially participate in this research study: https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8kw1vSlJZCzXChE
Jennifer Moralejo |[email protected]
Casey Barrio Minton |[email protected]
Jennifer Moralejo, MS, LPC-MHSP, NCC
Lecturer | Doctoral Candidate |Counselor Education
University of Tennessee, Knoxville