The Department of Counseling & Psychology and Chi Sigma Iota are happy to announce an upcoming CE opportunity! The event flyer is attached with all the relevant information.
– Session Title: Ethics: Looking Backwards and Forwards
– Date & Time: December 2, 1-4pm
– Description: This workshop will present ethical and professional practices from historical, current, and future perspectives. Jurisprudence as it relates to professional practice will be covered in this workshop as well. Data examining ethical violations reported to various mental health licensing boards in TN will be presented to examine historical trends in ethical and/or professional misconduct by licensed professionals. Participants will engage in reviewing and discussing an established ethical decision-making model. Case studies and interactive activities will be used to practice the ethical decision-making model endorsed by the American Counseling Association.
– Location: TN Tech University, Bell Hall Auditorium
– Registration: https://tntech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1ZFPfdQNDjnNxc2
We are excited to offer continuing education courses to our community and are looking forward to your participation and feedback as we continue to grow.
Will there be a virtual option for this class?
There is not a virtual option for this event, but that’s something we hope to offer in the future. Thanks!