Seeking Outpatient Mental Health Therapist —We offer competitive pay, professional development opportunities, and incentives for honing your clinical specialty and building your referral network.
About us: Trailhead Treatment Center is a growing therapy practice in Knoxville, Tennessee specializing in men’s mental health. We’d love to add you to our group of talented, tight-knit, empathetic therapists collaborating with and supporting each other toward our individual, professional goals.
We want to help you feel so well-equipped as a clinician that you could practice on your own, and so well-supported and professionally satisfied that you don’t want to:
We work actively with you to build your caseload quickly with a mix of private-pay clients and insured clients with high reimbursement rates.
We believe specialization and being paid what you’re worth lead to better outcomes for your clients and reduce clinician burnout.
We take care of most of the administrative labor and paperwork so you can focus on what you do best: providing exceptional care for your clients.
The Position: We’re looking for full-time and part-time, fully licensed mental health therapists interested in working predominantly with male and masculine-identified clients in an outpatient setting.
– Have a state license to practice therapy (LPC-MHSP, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D/PsyD or equivalent)
– Be able to conduct a minimum of 20 to 25 therapy sessions per week
– Provide evidence-based therapy to clients
– Enthusiasm for working with men
– Maintain licensure and compliance with your board’s ethical requirements
– Demonstrate specialized training in a specific modality or have a plan to obtain specialized training or certification
– Willingness to provide both in-person and telehealth therapy services
– Possess a computer with video and microphone functionality for record keeping and telehealth services (all other necessary technology is provided by us)
Are you specialized or interested in any of the following? Our clients are especially in need of:
– Sexual addiction/compulsion therapy
– Therapy for gay men working through the coming out process at various ages
– Religious trauma
– Sexual shame
– Sex therapy
– Therapy for adolescent or teenage boys
– Couples therapy
– Family therapy
– Group therapy
– Graduated, competitive reimbursement – the more clients you see, the more of your fee you keep. We believe in hiring talented therapists and rewarding them for exceptional work.
– Freedom and flexibility over your schedule
– Financial incentives for providing consultation to other clinicians working with clients in your specialty area
– All billing and scheduling centrally managed by our client coordinator
– Yearly stipend for continuing education toward your specialization
– Access to free trainings and consultation in some of the best emerging therapy modalities
– Being part of a growing practice with a high volume of referrals
– Weekly collaboration opportunities with colleagues
– Access to an on-site gym
– A cozy, modern office space
– Professional digital and print marketing and access to shared workplace resources like printers, etc.
At Trailhead Treatment Center, PLLC, we specialize in treating men’s mental health issues. This often includes addressing complex trauma, addiction issues, issues related to sexuality and sexual identity, anxiety, depression, and the symptoms of what Terrence Real calls “covert male depression,” which often includes sexual addictions and compulsions, substance abuse, emotional numbness, rage, perfectionism, self-criticism, and some narcissistic traits.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, or gender expression/identity in our hiring or with our clients.
Learn more about our values at trailheadtreatment.com/values
Trailhead Treatment Center, PLLC
Specializing in men’s mental health