Job Type: Full-time in private practice setting
Independent contractor position (1099)
On site and hybrid options
Start date: May/June
• Master’s degree in behavioral health field (Required)
• Preference given to those who are fully licensed or on track to be fully licensed as LPC-MHSP or LMFT within 2-3 months of start date
• Experience with play therapy and working with children preferred.
Full Job Description:
Counselor is responsible for conducting assessments, treatment planning, and counseling to a variety of clientele including children, adolescents and families.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Able to document casework in a timely manner, including writing progress notes,
psychotherapy notes, treatment plans.
• Able to assess for at-risk factors (suicide, self-harm, eating disorders) and intervene clinically.
• Demonstrates time management skills
• Conducting regular psychotherapy sessions in person and via telehealth
• Developing therapeutic treatment plans
• Maintaining appropriate records
This job is ideal for someone who is:
• Open-minded and flexible
• People-oriented, has strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity to diverse communication skills and values
• Capable at managing stress
• Able to manage a full-time schedule to meet client’s needs
• Communicative with other clinical staff and clients
• Freedom to manage your own schedule
• Partial reimbursement for educational materials, workshops, conferences, networking expenses
• Provision of office space, EHR, marketing, supplies, and consultation
• A fun, supportive, and encouraging environment!
• Support and supervision through licensure process if needed
If interested, contact Nunie Colmore at [email protected] with a resume and cover letter to apply.