– Independent Contractor (1099)
– Full-time (20-25 sessions per week)
– Private-practice setting
– Hybrid work model
– 55-65% fee split
– Master’s Level / Temporary Licensed / Fully Licensed professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or social worker
– Ability to conduct individual and group therapy sessions, maintain appropriate client records, and manage client caseload
– Willingness to be a part of networking and marketing therapy services
– Experience with or desire to receive training to provide comprehensive DBT services
– Office space & telehealth platform
– EHR system with work email and phone number
– Psychology Today profile and marketing materials for networking services
– Yearly stipend for educational materials, workshops, conferences, etc.
– Monthly stipend for supervision requirements (if applicable)
– DBT certification training and on-site training/consultation to provide comprehensive DBT services (if applicable)
Fellowship Counseling is an out-patient private practice setting that primarily treats male-identifying clients struggling with a multitude of issues including complex PTSD, intimacy and relationship issues, toxic shame and self-worth issues, personality disorders, impulse control issues, and perfectionism. Our mission is to help men heal their trauma and mental health issues through developing more meaningful connections with others. Primary treatment modalities include attachment and somatic focused interventions, comprehensive DBT services, and other behavioral therapies.
If you are interested in being a part of our team please contact our Operations Manager, Makiya Mildebrandt, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply.