The Renfrew Center of Tennessee offers an unmatched opportunity, in the field of eating disorders, for a Clinical Outpatient Site Director to work in an environment that changes lives. The Renfrew Center has opportunities for individuals of diverse, social work backgrounds, that have the desire and passion to foster a positive outcome and impact on our patients’ lives.
The Renfrew Center’s research-based treatment model, for eating disorders, is focused on treating the whole person and helping them lead a rich and fulfilling life.
Our commitment to you – We are committed to providing every employee the opportunity for personal and professional development through:
• 401(k) with company match
• Healthcare benefits
• Vacation and sick days
• Employee referral program
• Employee discounts to various stores, amusement parks, events, etc.
• Continuing education (CE) programs and training
• Advancement opportunities within the organization
• Implementation and ongoing management for all components of the site including daily clinical and administrative operations.
• Human resource management
• Fiscal oversight
• Oversight of utilization review function, quality management to ensure licensure and accreditation.
• Provides clinical and administrative leadership to a multi-disciplinary treatment team, including clinical supervision and support to Team Leaders.
• Ensures that documentation compliance requirements are met consistently.
• Provides feedback and recommendations regarding clinical program development.
• Reviews level of care assessments and works collaboratively with Clinical Assessor.
• Provides assessment, direct care and treatment of patients as needed.
• Assesses the clinical training needs of the staff.
• This position requires providing service to Adults and Adolescents in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
• Master’s degree, PsyD or PhD in behavioral health field
• Requires a TN professional license in the behavioral health field
• A minimum of five years upper management experience in healthcare or behavioral healthcare setting required.
• Experience working with individuals with eating disorders is preferred.
• A high degree of organizational, analytical and decision-making skills are required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
• Demonstrated clinical leadership and supervision skills required
• Knowledge of reimbursement issues, including knowledge of insurance managed care environment preferred.
• Familiarity with managing budgets and P&L’s is preferred.
• Competency in use of various computer applications including Microsoft Office and experience with medical management software are preferred.
Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
The Renfrew Center provides cisgender adolescent girls and adult women, transgender, and non-binary individuals with the tools they need to succeed — in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew’s treatment philosophy emphasizes the importance of a collaborative therapeutic relationship, a feminist-relational approach, and the belief that every person needs to actively participate in their own recovery.
The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Renfrew Center
Eating Disorder Facility